the Terms and Conditions of this promotion
Stella Artois & Greene King - Wimbledon Promotion 2019 (the “Promotion”)
16 May 2019 - 30 June 2019
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- This Promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding NI) aged 18+ excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Maximum of three entries per person. Duplicate or bulk entries will not be accepted.
- Guests attending with the winner must also be over 18 years of age.
- The Promotion opens on 16 May 2019 and closes on 30 June 2019 (the "Promotional Period").
- There are 10 prizes available. The prize is one pair of Wimbledon match tickets to The Championships 2019 held at Wimbledon (exact day to be confirmed in due course) (the “Prize”).
- The Prize includes up to £200 in total to be spent on disbursements such as travel to and from the event, accommodation, food, drink or other similar disbursements.
- To enter, participants must purchase one pint of Stella Artois at a participating Greene King outlet to enter. Participants will receive a Greene King promotional disc with their pint of Stella Artois, which will contain a code. Participants must enter this code online via the following URL: Wimbledon-stellaartois.com
- Participants must retain proof of purchase of their Stella Artois and the Greene King promotional disc with code as evidence, if requested.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery of Prize
- The selection of Winners is performed by the Promotion entirely at random via a secure, independently verified computer system and is entirely automated using open winning moments. The first entry received on or after a randomly predetermined winning moment will win the relevant Prize. If there is no entry received between one randomly predetermined winning moment and the next, the Prize will be re-allocated to the next predetermined winning moments and so on until all Prizes have been awarded.
- The winner will be notified that they have won instantly online. They will then receive an email confirming their win.
- The Prize will be posted to the address provided by the Winner promptly following receipt of the Winner’s acceptance email. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize that is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in completing an entry into this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winner and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
• The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
• Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
• Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
- The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
- The Winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the method used by the Winner in determining who takes up the additional ticket included in the Prize. The individual to whom the Prize is awarded must be 18 years of age or older.
- Individuals who submit an entry to the Promotion agree that their personal information may be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. In particular, the individuals acknowledge that their personal information may be disclosed by the Promoter to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Individuals should contact the Promoter at [email protected] if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Please drink responsibly.
©2019 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved